Full time position available for a Head Chef or experienced Second Chef looking to progress to a Head Chef position.
You will be leading a team of up to seven within a busy kitchen so strong communication skills are essential. Expected covers at busiest times are roughly 45+ for lunch and 70+ for dinner.
Responsibilities for the Head Chef will include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing and managing rotas, holiday requests and sickness
• Acknowledging any training requirements within your team and ensuring training is carried out effectively
• Monitoring and managing profit margins and stock control
• Implementing menu changes twice yearly
• Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation (Health & Safety, Environmental Health etc)
• Liaising with Company Directors on a weekly basis
Salary up to £25k (depending on experience) + profit related bonus and tips. You must hold a valid Health & Hygiene Certificate.
For further information please contact Robert Simmons on 01463 226767 or 07885 741069.
Front of House Staff
Various part time postions are available for Front of House staff - perfect for any individual looking for flexible hours.
Experience is desirable however full training can be provided.